North-West News Group, publishers of the Donegal News, Fermanagh Herald, North-West Brides, Strabane Chronicle and Ulster Herald, have joined forces with the Westville Hotel in Enniskillen to giveaway a wedding worth £10,000stg*. So if you’ve just got engaged or are in the early planning stages then this competition is ideal for you.
The Westville has generously offered the winning couple a free wedding for up to a 100 people including:
• Civil Ceremony in our Terrace with the room fully dressed (includes fairylight backdrop, room and entrance drapes, luxury white chair covers with coloured bow, mood uplighting, tealights, registrar table and red carpet down the aisle.
• Red carpet and champagne reception after ceremony
• Tea, Coffee and biscuits after ceremony
• Sweetie Cart
• Full hi res digital photography and video package
• The hire of the Westville Jeep to transport you to Castlecoole grounds
• The hire of CastleCoole Estate grounds for your photographs where a touch of glamour and excitement is added to your Big Day when we whisk you off in a helicopter for a half hour sightseeing tour around Fermanagh and a fly by your guests at the hotel before dropping you
back into the grounds of Castlecoole for your photographs
• Magical fairylight backdrop behind the top table, room and entrance drapes, mood lighting, white table linen with coloured table runner and luxury white chair covers with coloured bow
• Floral arrangements, crystal candleabras and candles included with our compliments
• 4 course Wedding banquet
• Glass of wine with the meal plus 1 top up
• Three Tier decorated Wedding Cake
• Complimentary luxurious suite with rose petal turn down for the bride and groom, champagne and chocolates.
• Evening Buffet for 100 guests
• Complimentary disco
HOW TO ENTER
Simply fill out the form below and submit with a high quality image before the closing date. By entering you are agreeing to the full list of terms, which are available on request. Each couple must be available to attend the Westville’s Wedding Showcase which will take place on Sunday 19th October at 4pm. Out of all the attending couples, 20 will be selected at random to partake in the final of the competition (with the winner decided by public vote) and further details will be available at that point.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2014